- Flu vaccines are available yearly from around April depending on the availability of stock.
- Flu vaccines are free each year for children from the age of 6 months to under 5 years, pregnant women, people over the age of 65, the ATSI population over the age of 6 months and those people with a chronic health condition.
- If you think you may be eligible for a free flu vaccine, make an appointment to discuss this with your doctor.
- We also offer private flu vaccines each year and they are available at around the same time as the Government free vaccines.
- Appointments are necessary.
- Please book a time for your vaccine.
- Medical Centre 291 is currently offering the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Covid-19 vaccines are only available on specific days so please contact our reception staff on 03 9742 7988 for an appointment of book below.
Hours of Operation
Mon to Fri - 8am to 8pm
Saturday - 9am to 4:30pm
Sunday and Public Holidays - closed